I'll take some time to blog about this today because I AM FINALLY ONLINE AGAIN!!! *doing cartwheels*
Anyway, while things are still in a mess right now, we're slowly trying to adapt to staying in this new place. Lots of adjusting to do. The following pictures are taken only from my little 'office', so, you can imagine the kind of mess I am dealing with.
My books, plastic bags, that blue thing underneath? That one is my exercise machine....there...that step-step thing leh? Yeah, it's buried.
Since the kids and husband always takeover the ASTRO in the living room, I have to resort to sitting here, on my puppy beanbag to relax, grab ANY BOOK I can find or watch my TVB series from my PC here. Poor me.
The good news is that it works. The bad news is that my keyboard deserves better than this. Eh, it may be a cheap CASIO but then it's still precious to me, OK?
And what's worse than having to sit down on the floor with wires everywhere in a back-breaking position, legs folded underneath and bending forward to use the mouse. The PC and the monitor is now perched on top of upsidedown drawers from a plastic cabinet. Stylo-leh?????
But that's not the most amazing thing. The most amazing thing is that I have a personal sauna. I only have to open the sliding door and enjoy a good sauna. Don't believe me? Here, I show you.
That huge one underneath, when you open the air-conditioner to the living room is HOT LIKE HELL. It's not a normal air-conditioner, it's something you call a cassette or a basket or a casket....like I know. Only thing I know is that it's bloody hot. And whenever I sit out here, I get a free slim-down session!
Over and out for today. Time to watch my TVB series, Gem of Life liao!
The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...
Comments