Skip to main content

New Place to Stay Today

Good Lord, that was hectic...well, all moving-in-moving-out's are hectic. The last time we did this, we ended up with COVID - lol - the first few weeks. It was a horror because none of us were healthy enough to even get food or things unpacked. 

Today wasn't smooth-sailing but we learned a lot from previous experienced about how to get a little bit more organized. There was coping out, there was bullying, there was trying to navigate around nervous people, there was trying to get people to do things on time and understanding people vs ill-intended people. 

So, the coordination started with the Internet Guy. We cannot live without the internet...not even for a single day, so that was priority and we got that done first thing in the morning! Yay!

The Movers Guys - The movers were a bit delayed for some reason but I trust them because I've used them for the third time now. I. HATE. MOVING. But they were late and I don't want to ruffle feathers because I am counting on them, you know. The Fucking Bully is gonna be on the chase soon so we waited for them. The thing is, they always know the best way to get things done, although not cleanly like all those professional movers who charge you premium for wrapping, transport, special care etc, they just do their thing and make sure not to break your stuff. 

I know because they've criticized me for having so many damn stuff for no particular reason and yet helped me, anyway. 

Secured the plumbing guy and then the AC guy (for the required AC service before moving out on the old house) and although I asked not to service all the ACs, he did all of them. Whatever. At the end of the day, the Plumbing Guy coped out because of 'parking problems exclusive to this condo' (I can't deny that because this fucking condo's management is the WORST). 

But my AC Guy did it. And we're OK with the bathrooms, then. =)

The Management - This management is some strange shit, man. It looked like, for the past 3 years, all of them are trying to secure a promotion or a job. Bootlicking max and nobody has a spine. You know what the Head of Management told me when i tried to challenge the guards inflexibility? She said, "Chill, OK? These guys are away from their families and they are doing their best and they adhere to our rules and they cannot make decisions on their own, etc".

AGENT - I met the agent of the old unit while I was wildly trying to transfer as many things as I can. He gave me THUMBS UP. WHAT? He just wants to make commission, right? That's what agents do. The way he dealt with me is legendary agent job scope. 

I am and we were NOT PERFECT.  But it was not pleasant. It was not a home right from the start. These guys wanna make quick cheap money from you because they are in power and they don't listen to you woes and that's why, these people want cheap money, 

I refuse as much as I can. 

I walked past him. He still holds onto my money.

Evil people. I can't do anything. We might come back. Who Knows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...