Video lasts for 1 min 50secs. Took me more or less 4 hours to edit and learn how to use a new program to do this darn thing!
Well, this is an edited video of what the kids did one fine day when mommy had a lot of work to do and did not have time to take them anywhere. So, this mom grabbed the camera, shoved it into their faces, taught them how to record videos and let them loose.
This is the result lah....have to say that they got rather creative with their recording. I had a good laugh in the evening when they're done with the recording and I reviewed it. The kids looked at me like I went cuckoo or something because all they did was their...usual thing. :-)
The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...
Comments
Patrick Teoh
Now that I will be living very near your restaurant, I will pop in once in a while...and then to get your signature also. To me, you're DA MAN, man!