Skip to main content

Who Says Kids Have All The Fun! Adults Too Could Have!


The long weekend is here again. Malaysians are pretty lucky folks. There is literally no holiday for me but I found this to be quite useful. You don't have to have a lengthy, expensive overseas holiday to have fun. You can create your own fun here. So says the author of this article. Here's wishing everyone an amazing weekend ahead and good luck to all of you who are studying for your exams!
xoxo,
Marsha
***
by Levy St Pierre
While vacations can be a lot of fun they are also expensive. In addition, there are times a couple need to be alone, but with a family, they may find it difficult to get away even for a weekend. The following five everyday escapes offer an excellent way for adults to enjoy time together without the kids. Hire a sitter and schedule a date for you and your special someone today.
One affordable getaway for couples is found at the day spa. During your session you will receive massages and facials. These treatments are great for couples as well as singles. Through your experience here, you will find yourself relaxed and rejuvenated. Your skin will look vibrant. The day spa is a great way to grow closer to the one you love.
Plan an evening at a comedy club. The time spent at the club will allow you to laugh like you have not laughed in a long time. There is something special about live comedy that is not found in funny movies. The spontaneous atmosphere is sure to keep everyone on their toes. Comedy clubs are located in many medium and larger cities. While you may never see the comedian on television, you are sure to have a great time.

A concert may provide the perfect way for you to relax. Most of your favorite musicians tour regularly. For an extraordinarily enjoyable time, consider letting the kids spend the night with friends or grandparents and book lodging for you and your partner at a hotel within easy walking distance to the concert venue. If you choose to have adult beverages, you do not have to worry about getting home after the show is over.
Food tasting tours are a great way to be a tourist at home. You will have the opportunity to view your own city through the eyes of a tourist while also sampling great food. You may find a new favorite restaurant that you will want to try. Another great take along this line as a wine tasting tour. Enjoy some of the great wines produced in your own backyard.
Schedule a lesson for you and your partner at the local dance studio. Many offer private lessons that are a perfect romantic date. Dancing offers an energetic and fun way that will allow you to grow even closer to someone who is already special in your life.
Escaping the tediousness of life does not mean one must spend a two week vacation hundreds of miles from home. There are many things to do nearby if you take the time to discover them. Consider these five potential afternoon or evening vacations as a great way to start your brainstorming for things to do that will help you grow closer to someone you love.
Levy St. Pierre writes for Massage Envy Spa, the most affordable day spa in Palmdale. Visit their blog today at http://www.massageenvy.com/clinics/CA/Palmdale/ for updates and coupons.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7279829

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargazer - Stretch Those Sides

I have been doing this pose, part of Cosmic Dance (a type of yoga, I am assuming), called Stargazer pose without knowing it is called Stargazer's pose a lot in the past. You see, sometimes, I don't follow the rules and come up with my own stretches and poses. It is fun. I have on some music, nice, soothing music or just anything I can click on. Then I go with the flow, letting my hair down. Just moving to the music...and that is when I come up with the above Stargazer's pose. This pose really stretches your sides. Keep your eyes on the outstretched hand if you are keeping it pointed to the top, as if you are waving or connecting to a higher energy from the Universe. Your arms will ache a little but hey, toned arms, here you come! :-) For those who want a bigger stretch, it is safe to slowly and gently move the lifted hand towards your back...don't overdo it, listen to your body's complaints and respect it. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, reme

Maid Side-Kick

I was kind of a little sad when I read the news about this - there will be no live-in Indonesian maids in Malaysia anymore . There are pros and cons to having a live-in maid, as with everything else, but for us, we enjoyed more pros than cons. Back then, when my kids were little, we brought in a family of maids to help with...well, just about everything, and we were like two families merged into one. They ate what we ate, we sleep, they sleep, we shop, they shop, they joke, we laugh, we joke, they laugh...for me, the maid I hired was more like a sister and side-kick to me. For that few years, I was dependent on her to mind-read my schedule and when I need or don't need help. She picked things up quickly and we ended up having lots of moments whereby we were in sync. Today, two of them are on my Facebook and we were gleefully chatting over Facebook Messenger since they've just discovered the wonders of the Internet and Social Media. Since we were more like partners in crim

Project Wolf Hunting (2022) - Film Review

Less than 10 minutes into the movie, I was already wondering why am I watching this show, and in the dead of the night.  But I was thinking to myself, I've toughened up quite a bit when it comes to things like these... Happiness , Signal , Sweet Home , Alice in Borderland , Vagabond , City Hunter , Tunnel ...these crime and sci-fi dramas and films I endured just so that I can watch my favorite actors in action...they must have really built me some mental muscles.  Usually, I am the late kind because I want to see what everyone has to say about it...so that I am prepared.  I will just present you with reasons to watch and reasons NOT to. Here goes.  REASONS TO WATCH If you like Seo In Guk , Jung So Min , Jang Dong Yoon , Sung Dong Il , or maybe even Im Ju Hwan , you might want to endure this film.  Hint : If you're a fan of Jang Dong Yoon, maybe watch it.  It's interesting. I know we have a lot of post apocalyptic world films all over the place now but this is a little diffe