Diwali is one of my favorite celebrations of all times.
Credit: "The Rangoli of Lights" by Subharnab Majumdar - originally posted to Flickr as The Rangoli of Lights. Licensed under CC BY 2.0 via Commons - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_Rangoli_of_Lights.jpg#/media/File:The_Rangoli_of_Lights.jpg
- It is about light over darkness.
- I love candles
- It is the largest and brightest celebrations in India and around the world (with the exception of lantern festival)
- It also celebrates parts of the sun, the giver of light and life
- It is about right over wrong
- There are ancient stories of good winning over evil
- It is also about hope over despair and knowledge over ignorance
- It is the happiest festival in India and Nepal
- The festival is also marked with celebration of peace, goodwill, charitable causes, kindness and patience
- Everything is so pretty and brightly colored!