Skip to main content

Suddenly Fantastic Four

Last night was so spontaneous. Many of my friends were saying that they were catching Avengers 2 in cinemas or saying that they can't wait for the chance to watch it themselves. Personally, I can't wait for it either.

But I will wait until everyone's watched it so that I don't have to fight for the best seats. LOL

So, the best I could do was watch some trailers on Youtube and Son 1 was just saying that he can't wait for the 'Hulk-buster' that Iron Man's going to be donning and I was like why would Iron Man wanna bust Hulk?! and he explained it to me.

Then I went on to say shikes, how come there is so little Captain America in this trailer and why is Black Widow being so 'romantically' funny with Hulk?!?! and then some Captain America is so hot!

My Captain America comment led me to google Chris Evans which led me to explain that Chris Evans had the best lines in Fantastic Four. He was this fire ball person which led me to Youtube search Fantastic Four which led me to a full hour-plus video of the whole film which led us to....

....all three of us bundled up on my Queen-sized bed, legs hanging over the edge, cuddling with my pink teddy bear and knotted up comforters and multiple pillows and bolsters....watching 2005 Fantastic Four on my laptop. 10 years late.

To be fair, they have not watched it because when Fantastic Four was showing, they were 5 and 3. They were more into Barney and Blue's Clues back then.

So, it was a rather random Saturday evening and I love stuff like that.


Have a fab Sunday, everyone!
Love,
Marsha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...