Skip to main content

Watching Malaysia Rise



It sure took me a long time to write this but here it is. All’s well. I would hate to touch on political stuff and get my site/blog reported and banned again. Yeah, it happened to my Wordpress blog which I was happily using until one fine day…VIOLA! Can’t get in.

There are many other instances that happened after that but let’s not get into that. =)

My take is Malaysia is ready for change. By saying this, all I am saying is that there needs to be dramatic changes. If there is no change in the currently-governing ‘authority’, then they need to go. And why I say that Malaysia is ready for change is because of the fact that many educated people are now taking sides when they wouldn’t touch the topic before.

I am one of the biggest examples there is out there!

I mean, look at me!! From knowing bananas and caring zilch to an overnight volunteer. Where the best parties are at? Yes, I know. Which diaper cream to buy? I know that one. Who is running the country, I seriously don’t know. I AM SO SERIOUS IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!

I think my father’s jaw dragged along the floor for quite a bit. HE was the one who has tremendous knowledge about politics. Before that, he had no one to complain to, you see and there is no common topic between him and me. Then, suddenly, we are like onto it like a bunch of wild monkeys discussing where to find the best bananas.

But I am not the only one. There are tons of people out there who:-
  1. Gave up hope
  2. Don’t know much
  3. Couldn’t care less, the fence is so nice to sit on, why move?
  4. Have plans to relocate overseas
  5. ARE overseas
  6. DON’T EEFIN' KNOW WHO RUNS THE COUNTRY

….all these people are rising. They have decided that they are Malaysians after all and that it is their right to face the problems that the country is facing. Yes, I am saying it as a ‘problem’ as in a ‘fatal disease’. The country is dying and we all know it. Anyway, who am I to say anything, I don’t know who runs the country STILL…the PM or the woman beside him.

Ya, what! Hahaha…

I can see many seated people getting to their feet. I can hear the silent ones listening. I applaud those who don’t complain (much) but when the time comes, they have your back. It’s lovely to be surprised like that.

While I am unsure of the country’s state in the hands of a party other than the one currently ruling, let’s look at it this way.

If they stay, nothing changes. If they go, at the very least, we have a slither of hope of moving in the right direction. Per chance, there are slow changes, that, I think many would welcome with wide open arms. REAL CHANGES AH, not FAKE ONES ah??!

However, a complacent 50-odd years is not too long a time for someone to keep power?

God, I hope I don’t get into trouble for this. I. AM. JUST. SAYING. And don’t you dare shut this blog down! Buzz off. Go start your own blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...