Skip to main content

Is It Still Possible To Save Malaysia?

I stepped forward and volunteered for the opposition party in Malaysia before and will continue to do so in the future if they ever need my help.

But sometimes, I DO wonder if it is still possible to save this country from the mismanagement of the past. The 'money rules everything' mentality that rot the country to the core. The racial imbalance. Would certain quarters give up their 'rights' at all? Or is it going to be a cover up? Is there ever going to be transparency here in Malaysia?

Look at our Prime Minister's statements. Gosh, he must have hired different people to write for different occasions. He contradicts himself to no end. One speech, he is all for fairness. The other, he points out that certain parties need not worry about losing their 'rights'. Er....and.....and....that would be...how now brown cow??!!

It seems so frustratingly impossible.

All we are asking for is a country that is fair and a management we can trust. Is that so much to ask? Sigh...money solves everything here because in the past, other races accepted the fact that we don't have much right to say anything. We accept it and move on, albeit in a disgruntled manner.

Is it any wonder that there is a brain drain in Malaysia? Everyone's leaving the country because there is no hope here. You can lure them back with discounts and la la la la la la la...whatever. But if we continue to have an imbalanced system, we can't keep their hearts. The nation's smartest people will move away because it is the only smart thing to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...