Skip to main content

love rice hate rice

I did it once and some people were awed. some said it was it was coincidence. some said 'fuck lah, you think this is real. it's a fluke. do it again!" so, i didn't dare. in case it won't repeat itself again. what if i made a fool out of myself? i am like...this is....alien stuff, man! :-)

read part one of rice can read here.

and then read part two of rice can read here.

anyway, out of prompting from some friends, i did it again. i tried it out again and wondering what the odds are against it this time. i don't know, not sure. if it turns out shit....what lah, man. what a disappointment, right?

but there is a focus. a conviction in me. i believe in it because i did not touch the thing for the whole duration of time.

after about a month, this is what love rice looked like.


the hate rice was like this. 




not too much diff. never  mind.

my part-time maid comes along to clean my place and i always tell her not to touch the two containers.

and here's the result.


here's hate rice.


you decide.

if you want to see it for yourself, SMS me. :-)

Comments

shanaz@RS said…
ohmylard, I have read about the experiment somewhere, but I didn't know that Marsha would try it out herself and got jaw-dropping results. I may do this experiment myself then just to confirm (not that your experiment is rigged or anything..hehe). Gosh, this is simply exciting!
Marsha Maung said…
shanaz, hahaha..it's really really funny, the result. you've just got to believe it when nature gives you the same message the second time round...

let me know what you end up with!!

Popular posts from this blog

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...