Skip to main content

Rice can read Experiment: Part II

Some time back, I wrote a blog entry about how rice can read. By merely placing the word 'LOVE' and 'HATE' on a container containing rice, you can effect the way they behave and rot. Trust me, I was as 'Oh come on! Gimme a break!' as you are. But because I am the kind of person who does not believe in pure bullshit, I tried it out and guess what....I've yet to pick my jaws up from the floor. This is an update of what I did because after we moved house, I kept the LOVE RICE and the HATE RICE right there....no change. I don't even go back there so often....not even for a sneak peek. Today, I brought the real estate agent there because we're trying to sell the place and there are hints (huge ones) that we lived there once upon a time. Major clean-up and home staging required. And I spotted them. Not quite side by side but on the same table. I am just completely amazed, I have to tell you. I have no definite answer for you unless I go into something truly philosophical and I am not going to do that. Here's the evidence that LOVE CONQUERS ALL and HATE DESTROYS ANYTHING....even if it's just rice. Trust me, I tampered with it not....not at all. It's been that way since day 1. This is LOVE RICE....a little hard and lumpy after all this time but generally speaking, the rice is still white. I'd rather be pushed off a cliff than try eating that stuff but it looked pretty much the way we left it. See the date if you can...it was taken today. And then there's the HATE RICE. I don't know how to explain this....it's just like this. Amazing, isn't it? But then again, it's really not so amazing because it proves one thing and one thing only. Love can have a positive effective on everything, human, dogs, kids, lovers....rice. The moment you tell the rice that you hate it, it'll rot. So, my fellow friends and family members, love each other because love DOES have powerful magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...