Skip to main content

'Nice' Sucks

Nice is such a horrible, horrible word. Nothing happens to nice. Like....they remain where they are a decade down the road. They don't change or do anything at all. Nice is a little prehistoric. I don't want to be nice. Nice people are taken advantage of. Nice people suck it up when they should just step out of their shell. Nice people cry silently in the background and nobody cares. Nice people hurt when other people hurt. Nice people suck. Comparatively, mean people are fantastic because they know what they want. They see something that they want, they won't think twice about shoving nice people out of the way. Nice people step aside and let them go ahead, anyway. No shoving is necessary but mean people shove you....just for fun, and nice people don't say anything. Fun people are also exciting to be because they're the life of a party. Fun people like nice people because nice people laugh even when fun people make lousy jokes. Fun people are enemies of mean people. And nice people always try to calm both down because fun people can swing the other direction as well....they end up having fun taking revenge. Nice people are boring too. Nice people are stagnant. Nice people don't have lives. Nice people look the other way when someone slips up. Nice people give the poor food. Nice people clothes innocent children when their own kids need CNY clothes. Nice people end up listening to a friend crying on the phone at 3.57am in the morning. Nice people can't get anywhere. Nice people end up losers. Nice people don't have nice lives. Mean people, on the other hand, have everything. Sorry, not having such a nice day today because my keyboard sucks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...