Skip to main content

I Got Icons

I got new icons for the services that I have to offer through my website! Been thinking and thinking...then thonking, thonking about it for such a long time and just NEVER MADE TIME for it! In my industry, word is everything but recently, I was working a website for a client of mine and his brother reminded me that despite the fact that I am a freelance writer and it's always about words, words, words and more words with me, I need to spruce it up with a couple of images to 'pretty things up'.....just a little wee bit. I agreed....so.....force myself to sit down and think of some nice little icons to make for my freelance writing and search engine optimization services and TADA!!!!! SEO article writing services - writing for the purpose of search engine marketing and optimization mah. Search engine use spiders mah....so, spider lah in replacement of the 'o' for SEO. Cute spider or not? Surprisingly, not very hard to illustrate this spider. *yawn yawn yawn* Web content writing is the one that I do for websites lah. Like if you have a website that sells sanitary pad (sorry, PMS. Can't think of any other forms of services or products at the moment), then I will power-up your website content so that people will link you credibility and professionalism. *yawn*. So, what other object to use but a pencil, right? What you think? Wait ah....actually, more coming...on the way. As soon as I can force myself to sit down and do this. Will take me another few years, I think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...