Skip to main content

Green for five minutes

I’m gonna post a short one today on account of the fact that my eyelids are heavy and I can’t stand up without yawning. Been a long day…trust me. It’s funny…the day is longer when you have to dwell on ONE SINGLE THING the whole day long as compared to say….writing five articles on…erm, stuff that my clients want me to yabber about…one by one. I stick religiously to my checklist and feel an immense sense of pleasure in ticking them off one by one.

Don’t you? Or am I weird? Again?

Anyway, I’ve been meaning to write about this a long time but never got around to doing this. Thanks to my PDA, I have the time to jot things down when stuck in traffic jam when the mind doodles and doddles.

So…here we are, stuck in a traffic jam. Everyone’s annoyed at the reason why the traffic’s so horrifically horrid today compared to yesterday. I mean, the place I live in, except for when people are sleeping, there’s a jam. But there are BIG JAMS and there are small jams.

So, this morning was a BIG HAM…I mean, Jam.

Turns out, as I approach the ‘cause of jam’, the traffic light turns green on our round for like five seconds or something…and then yellow, then red for an HOUR before it turns green again!

But that’s not what made me mad. What drove me nuts was that, there’s this little bridge that we have to go through…and right there, right smack in the middle of the bridge, of was a man with his hands on his hips. He was rock solid, alright. He had on RayBans (from Chow Kit) and a I-mean-business demeanor.

He was a polis (police officer).

I had to yank my mouth close when I saw him standing there, watching us poor folks caught in an unwarranted and VERY UNNECESSARY ham…I meant, jam, again, while he admired the scenery, watching out for monkeys in trees!

If not for the kids sitting on the backseat playing their Nintendos, all sorts of expletives in all types, forms and manner of the languages I speak, would have come out of my mouth.

I was just thinking…. ‘Did he or did he not see that there was something wrong with the traffic lights? Is he or is he not enjoying himself while watching us suffer? Would he or would be not shoot me if I walked up to him and grabbed his balls and yanked it with all my might?’

I was just thinking, of course, because just then, I had to make a mad dash for that five-second green light making sure I hit the opposite side of the road before it turns red.

I hit the other side of the road but I was so mad that MY FACE was red.

Comments

Jamie said…
Sometimes its better not to have the fooking BolehLand's police force directing traffic...they are nothing but a bunch of SOHAIS...just good for eating ( money ), shitting, sleeping and making babies..

Try to look for them at the first sign of rain and I will bet you my cherry white arse that none will be around....freaking bunch of useless hvucks!!
Marsha Maung said…
Oh...I couldn't agree with you more, bro. useless baffooons that they are....

Popular posts from this blog

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...