- Don't play! DON'T PLAY, DON'T PLAY, DON'T PLAY. Run for your life
- Feed them alcohol all night long and spike their mineral water with vodka before the game
- Feed them enough Nasi Briyani to oil up their intestines so that they need to visit the toilet every five minutes
- Release cockroaches and other forms of insects, preferably reptiles, into the hotel they sleep in so that they don't get as much sleep as they should
- Stuff some money into their pockets so that they will try their best to 'pretend' to lose a few points (which is definitely a sure thing there lah)
- Lock their hotel rooms so that they cannot get out
- Cry in the middle of the game so that they give-chance or give-face
These are merely my humble suggestions lah in order for our local boys to win because Lawrd knows how agile, quick on their feet,and also how brilliant their stamina is whenever they are on the field despite decades of eating into our money and feeding our disappointed hearts with bad news all these decades...running on centuries liao.
Anyway, it's a joke lah. I would like to challenge the boys to something by saying something along the lines of 'Prove me wrong, guys' but I know it's probably futile effort, so whay waste my finger muscle typing those words out.
Oh, I've got a couple of jokes to share with you guys, anyway...courtesy of my son, Joshua. They're bathroom and fastfood jokes....typical of boys.
I wouldn't waste a cent on going to game with results I already know wan, but apparently, some others would. Anyway, maybe it's to see the leng-chai's there or something....oh....well, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea after all.
Who stole the soap from your bathroom? Robber Duckie
Who stole the pig from the farm? Ham-burglar
Who stole the cow from the farm? The Cheese-Burglar
Who stole two cows from the farm? The Double-Cheese-Burglar
Who had a fish biting its fingers? No....it's not Johnny or the little boy counting one to five.... It's the boy who had Fish Fingers