Skip to main content

Jokes to lift your spirits

Just want to share this cause some of them I've read before a long time ago but have forgotten. By reading them again, it lifted my spirits. Hope your spirits soar as well. It's Sunday, folks! Selamat Ketupat-ing everyone! Happy Raya to those who follow Malaysian holiday. Too bad for me lah. I celebrate 'Thanksgiving' punya person cause most of my clients US people, so, no holiday for me! Faster! Kesian me! (Pity me) Enjoy!
  • If your father is a poor man, it is your fate. But if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.
  • I was born intelligent, education ruined me.
  • Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect……so why practice?
  • If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
  • Since light travels faster than sound people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • One should love animals. They are so tasty.
  • Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
  • The wise never marry. And when they marry they become otherwise.
  • Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
  • "Your future depends on your dreams". So go to sleep
  • There should be a better way to start a…than waking up every morning
  • "Hard work never killed anybody". But why take the risk?
  • "Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours
  • God made relatives. Thank God we can choose our friends.
  • The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget, The more you forget, the less you know, So…..why learn.
  • A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station....what more can I say........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Liberating Activity - Guess What Mine Is....

When asked what’s my one single favorite thing to do in the world, I would usually name a whole list of things that I love to do when my work is not screaming at me. Something that takes my mind COMPLETELY off of everyday tasks and relaxes me. Take a guess what it is…. If you say ‘ reading ’, yes, I love reading (especially soppy love stories with lots of sex scenes, please. Hee hee hee ….) and I also love mystery novels but it’s not the first on the list. If you say ‘ playing the piano ’; yes, I love playing the piano. Creating forms a huge part of my life and whenever I play the piano (as inept at it as I am), there’s this tiny little girl inside of me jumping up and down with glee, clapping her hands. It’s my childhood dream to be able to play the piano! And thumping on the keys gives me a sense of satisfaction when I hear the music. If you say ‘ writing ’; You’ve got to be kidding me! You mean I don’t write enough as it is? Case closed. If you say ‘ playing with my kids ’; Yea...

At Camp 5, 1 Utama: Kids' Rescue Mission

The kids had a wonderfully exciting day today. Now, this is as extreme as this mother is going to get. Mommy goes Paintball, kids go mountain-climbing...I think I've fulfilled the criteria of offering my kids a fun and exciting life as a kid. :-) It was one of their friends' birthday party and they're a little bored of KidzSports...that's for BABIES, anyway, they say. So, off to Camp 5 then, says the birthday boy's mother. Camp 5 in 1 Utama is located near Neways Karaoke, for those who have never been there before. It's a neat little corner tucked up on the roof of the massive shopping complex. Anyway, the kids had tons of fun although a little apprhensive when they saw how high the 'rock' was. It's actually quite neat and if I didn't feel like throwing up whenever up on higher grounds, I would have wanted to try it as well. The highlight of this party came in the form of a rescue mission. As we all know, when one is frighte...

When will Mariah stop flashing her boobs????

Mariah used to be my favourite singer of all time because she's got this amazing gift in the form of a voice that can go ANYWHERE but why oh why is she so obssessed with flashing those enormous peaks of hers everywhere...and why is it that all her songs contain sexual innuendos....touch my body is one of them. I mean, I love the song, I love the tune, I love the beat but PLEASE , Mariah, PLEASE .....why can't you be decent for once? I clicked to watch because I like the song and spent a couple of minutes crossing my fingers that she won't be flashing anything (FAT CHANCE!) in the video. But nope....no such luck. In fact, with a song like that, she goes even further over the top. Where got people answer the door in this type of clothing wan?? Is she for real??? I mean, in this video, she calls a technician up to fix her computer and she answers the foor LIKE THAT ??? Aish.... But the video was entertaining in a sense because the lam-chue-kok (male lead) is this geeky,...