Skip to main content

Vibrating



I know a lot of people are skeptical when it comes to Crystals and what it can do for people and their lives but I, for one, am a believer. I'll tell you why and share an experience with you. No, this is not gonna be one of those woo-woo-woo fantasy stories. It is based on experience and it changed the way I looked at Crystals and about human life form.

I was like you, thinking that crystals are just rocks that look pretty and people like to wear them because it's a cheaper replacement for bling-blings. I already have a few Crystals because of this belief and they weren't cheap ones. I had the conventional Amethyst with me and also the rarer (expensive = RM150 and above...for a piece of rock, mind you) Lapis Lazuli and Malachite. I bought them because the sales promoter told me to FEEL the Crystals and I based my choice on how I felt about them.

But I wasn't convinced. Thought the sales promoter a little wonky, I did.

So, one day, I was walking past this Crystal shop and saw this little Rose Quartz staring out at me that said 'I'm yours. Buy me. I can help you.' so, I stopped. Bah, it's cheap, I'll get it. Rose Quartz, unlike the Lapis Lazulia and Malachite, is in abundance on this planet. So, they're affordable and this one was RM36 and the owner was willing to give me a further discount.

Hah! This will be cheaper than a Petaling Street buy!

Now, if you have read enough about Crystals, you'll know that they vibrate. Ya ya ya....enough ghost stories. But really, they do. At that point, I was still unconvinced. I mean, if someone told you it vibrates, you'd want to see it to, literally, shake and do the Lambada, wouldn't you?!

And after you say 'Yes, I'll get it', REAL Crystal shops will perform a sort of cleansing because people's been touching it all over the place and it's been collecting vibrations. If you wear it, then you could be absorbing other people's vibration.

Oh, come on. It's a stone! Pay for it and wear it and show it off to your unimpressed friends, I thought.

They cleanse the stones with a metal bowl that makes a very strangely calming sound. A sound that reminds you of the sound that a bunch of monks sitting around reciting some mantra. My kid seems to like it. Anyway, they place the crystals in this bowl, knock it and them whirl a stick around it and then pass it along to you.

What made me believe this whole 'resonating' thing was when the owner asked me to 'watch' and she has to pass it to me personally, not in a package, not in a bag but on my hand. (Like, this smells like another wonky sales person. Sigh...)

So, I waited. She said, 'The vibration is giving me goose pimples. Reach out.'

I did.

And you know what happened? I got goose pimples too. I was like OMG, right? If the energy wasn't flowing through the crystals and passing on the vibration to me, why would I be getting goose pimples? SHE can't be passing me her goose pimples. The Crystal was.

The same goes for music. Everyone knows music is sound wave and yet, when you listen to it, it can touch you, move you and make you cry. Why?

Because we are energy. We vibrate.

(Stop thinking dirty, will ya?)

Otherwise, how do we explain deaf musicians who rely completely on the vibration of sound to make music based on how they feel about it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
nothing wonky about crystals vibrating. in fact, there's one that everyone hops to: the quartz crystal in clocks.


Kok Yee
Anonymous said…
nothing wonky about crystals vibrating. in fact, there's one that everyone hops to: the quartz crystal in clocks.


Kok Yee
Anonymous said…
Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshipers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshiper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshipers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Popular posts from this blog

Stargazer - Stretch Those Sides

I have been doing this pose, part of Cosmic Dance (a type of yoga, I am assuming), called Stargazer pose without knowing it is called Stargazer's pose a lot in the past. You see, sometimes, I don't follow the rules and come up with my own stretches and poses. It is fun. I have on some music, nice, soothing music or just anything I can click on. Then I go with the flow, letting my hair down. Just moving to the music...and that is when I come up with the above Stargazer's pose. This pose really stretches your sides. Keep your eyes on the outstretched hand if you are keeping it pointed to the top, as if you are waving or connecting to a higher energy from the Universe. Your arms will ache a little but hey, toned arms, here you come! :-) For those who want a bigger stretch, it is safe to slowly and gently move the lifted hand towards your back...don't overdo it, listen to your body's complaints and respect it. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, reme

Maid Side-Kick

I was kind of a little sad when I read the news about this - there will be no live-in Indonesian maids in Malaysia anymore . There are pros and cons to having a live-in maid, as with everything else, but for us, we enjoyed more pros than cons. Back then, when my kids were little, we brought in a family of maids to help with...well, just about everything, and we were like two families merged into one. They ate what we ate, we sleep, they sleep, we shop, they shop, they joke, we laugh, we joke, they laugh...for me, the maid I hired was more like a sister and side-kick to me. For that few years, I was dependent on her to mind-read my schedule and when I need or don't need help. She picked things up quickly and we ended up having lots of moments whereby we were in sync. Today, two of them are on my Facebook and we were gleefully chatting over Facebook Messenger since they've just discovered the wonders of the Internet and Social Media. Since we were more like partners in crim

Project Wolf Hunting (2022) - Film Review

Less than 10 minutes into the movie, I was already wondering why am I watching this show, and in the dead of the night.  But I was thinking to myself, I've toughened up quite a bit when it comes to things like these... Happiness , Signal , Sweet Home , Alice in Borderland , Vagabond , City Hunter , Tunnel ...these crime and sci-fi dramas and films I endured just so that I can watch my favorite actors in action...they must have really built me some mental muscles.  Usually, I am the late kind because I want to see what everyone has to say about it...so that I am prepared.  I will just present you with reasons to watch and reasons NOT to. Here goes.  REASONS TO WATCH If you like Seo In Guk , Jung So Min , Jang Dong Yoon , Sung Dong Il , or maybe even Im Ju Hwan , you might want to endure this film.  Hint : If you're a fan of Jang Dong Yoon, maybe watch it.  It's interesting. I know we have a lot of post apocalyptic world films all over the place now but this is a little diffe