Skip to main content

Now I Am Finally Me

I received this joke some time ago and I kept it for a time when I need a quick laugh. The time come liao....
***beginning of joke***
Before marriage: He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait. She: Do you want me to leave? He: NO! Don't even think about it. She: Do you love me? He: Of course! She: Have you ever cheated on me? He: NO! Why you even asking? She: Will you kiss me? He: Yes! She: Will you hit me? He: No way! I'm not such kind of person! She: Can I trust you? Now after the marriage you can read it from bottom to the top !!!!
***end of joke***
Well, there's one more thing that I want to say today and it's all about image. I revamped my main website http://www.marshamaung.com, right? And the main reason I did it was a branding or image revamp thing. I did the same thing with my facebook. I've always tried to project this 'hot, sexy, never-aging, cool, hip, hop, short-skirt dressup, fashion icon' kinda image but oh come on....this is not the time for this liao lor. I want something else now. I mean, it's cool that I want people to see me in that way. But it's tiring, believe me. I somehow feel that people expect a whole lot more from me when they think I am like super or hot or cute. I posted this or used this picture as a profile picture for almost everything online that I have because HONESTLY SPEAKING, it caught my face at the right angle and I had, like, ten inches of makeup on. SERIOUSLY. close-up pix using my own camera will reveal this, I swear to God. A bit tired of the image, I used this. Then people ask me why I so sad. So kesian. (pitiful) Ahya! fed-up lah! Now I use this. This is the real me. I am actually a little bit nerdy. So there! Now....I am finally me!!!! UPDATE! OK OK OK! How about this one?

Comments

Jamie said…
you look like "Lam Ah Chan" in your last pic.....just remember to carry a black coloured "ah Mah" type of brolly wherever you go and I guarantee that u will get noticed....if not run down...puuuuaaahahahahahahha
Marsha Maung said…
jamie, TNS!!! You want me to return you a favor about your photo or not?? you wan or not? wanna fight or not? come lah come lah! i know you fatter, bigger, stronger, more muscular, more, more.....er...hee hee hee....

never mind, i look like pasar auntie also never mind coz quite fedup living up to a picture. I can't imagine how those celebrities do it (not saying that I am a celebrity) but they have to live up to an image kinda thing.

I sikit-sikit kenot tahan liao.

I want to go like...ya ya ya...i got zits, i got holds on my face, I can't see beyond 1 inch from my face, i got crooked teeth. never see in the picture leh....

better I just be the pasar-going person that I am if that is the case. right or not?
Marsha Maung said…
jamie, er....one more question. what's a Lam Ah Chan?
Jamie said…
Thats what I always say cuz...nothing better than to be oneself.

Btw, I joking in your photo only lar and a "Lam ah Chan" is a character from an old Hong kong Movie...I duuno if you remember the Show or not but I guarantee u your Mum will cos it was a stupendous hit back then...AND by calling you Lam Ah Chan I am actually complimenting you lar cuz..and you wanna go bombard my photos somemore??
Marsha Maung said…
jamie, no lah. never bombard you also. of coz I know you joking lah. and furthermore, funnily, i prefer it if it's a lousy comment! seriously. instead of 'wah, you look hot, man!' and I am like....

...sigh, thank you....the photog was fantabulous bleh beh bleh bleh....

hee hee hee....
Jamie said…
actually, I dun mind being bombarded with constructive critism..kekekeke

anyways, will only be able to hoip to your blog next Tuesday cos going on a family vacation...see u then

Popular posts from this blog

Stargazer - Stretch Those Sides

I have been doing this pose, part of Cosmic Dance (a type of yoga, I am assuming), called Stargazer pose without knowing it is called Stargazer's pose a lot in the past. You see, sometimes, I don't follow the rules and come up with my own stretches and poses. It is fun. I have on some music, nice, soothing music or just anything I can click on. Then I go with the flow, letting my hair down. Just moving to the music...and that is when I come up with the above Stargazer's pose. This pose really stretches your sides. Keep your eyes on the outstretched hand if you are keeping it pointed to the top, as if you are waving or connecting to a higher energy from the Universe. Your arms will ache a little but hey, toned arms, here you come! :-) For those who want a bigger stretch, it is safe to slowly and gently move the lifted hand towards your back...don't overdo it, listen to your body's complaints and respect it. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, reme

Maid Side-Kick

I was kind of a little sad when I read the news about this - there will be no live-in Indonesian maids in Malaysia anymore . There are pros and cons to having a live-in maid, as with everything else, but for us, we enjoyed more pros than cons. Back then, when my kids were little, we brought in a family of maids to help with...well, just about everything, and we were like two families merged into one. They ate what we ate, we sleep, they sleep, we shop, they shop, they joke, we laugh, we joke, they laugh...for me, the maid I hired was more like a sister and side-kick to me. For that few years, I was dependent on her to mind-read my schedule and when I need or don't need help. She picked things up quickly and we ended up having lots of moments whereby we were in sync. Today, two of them are on my Facebook and we were gleefully chatting over Facebook Messenger since they've just discovered the wonders of the Internet and Social Media. Since we were more like partners in crim

Project Wolf Hunting (2022) - Film Review

Less than 10 minutes into the movie, I was already wondering why am I watching this show, and in the dead of the night.  But I was thinking to myself, I've toughened up quite a bit when it comes to things like these... Happiness , Signal , Sweet Home , Alice in Borderland , Vagabond , City Hunter , Tunnel ...these crime and sci-fi dramas and films I endured just so that I can watch my favorite actors in action...they must have really built me some mental muscles.  Usually, I am the late kind because I want to see what everyone has to say about it...so that I am prepared.  I will just present you with reasons to watch and reasons NOT to. Here goes.  REASONS TO WATCH If you like Seo In Guk , Jung So Min , Jang Dong Yoon , Sung Dong Il , or maybe even Im Ju Hwan , you might want to endure this film.  Hint : If you're a fan of Jang Dong Yoon, maybe watch it.  It's interesting. I know we have a lot of post apocalyptic world films all over the place now but this is a little diffe