Skip to main content

A special message to someone I really loathe

Dear Mr. Karl, (also this site)
Please stay out of my blog and keep your farking comments to yourself! Mr. Karl is a formidably hateable person in this world and is one of those people who thinks the world of himself. 
I am trying to say this as nicely as possible but judging from the emotions I am feeling right now, I hope I don't offend you in the process but here's what I think. 
The truth is the truth only when there's no more room for argument. Like 1 + 1 is 2. No room for argument about that. The truth is that the world is round, that's the truth because there's no argument about that either. 
But the fact that you are not a fan of my singing is not the truth. I said and qualified myself saying that I recorded the singing just for fun and it's not 'RECORDING STUDIO' material and I posted it not to get people to become my fans or to have people say, "Wah, so terror" or 'You are like Mariah Carey, man". If you know me, you know I am not like that at all. 
You don't think I sing well....well, that's your bloody farking opinion. It's not the truth. If you've said, "In my personal opinion, you're OK lah, not superb lah"...that would have been acceptable because I agree with you! I am not superb and a few more lessons in singing isn't going to hurt me. 
But the truth???
So, for you to lambast me about my singing, saying that I need singing lessons and I should just stop posting those stuff up because they're worth SH-T is highly offensive and unnecessary. 
You say it's the truth and the truth hurts....but the point is that is whatever you said the truth? I've had many people tell me otherwise and what authority are you to tell so assuredly that my singing is so bad that 99% of the world is going to AGREE with you that I should stay away from the microphone? 
I grew up singing and performing but that's not to say that I am the best. I AM NOT THE BEST and not needing to be so but I am sure that if some bands in Malaysia are willing to use my services and that my voice have been used for many presentations and all that, I think I should be OK-level lah....can entertain lah.
You are obnoxious and arrogant with your thoughts and feelings, an arsehole of the highest degree. After speaking to YM, I found out that I am not the only one who had to issue you reminders and warnings about your well-meaning thoughts. This is not the first time liao, right or not? I posted something up about the Edison Chen fiasco and while the rest of the world was sympathetic and laughed about it, you went about creating an uproar saying that Gillian should be hung, Edison this and that...like you're some kind of a monk or higher authority. You would fit right in with those crazy PAS people, I tell you!!
You pretend that you're so virtually faultless and invincible, so clean and wise....oh, please lah. You have your head in the clouds lah....
Here's a news flash: THEY ARE NOT WELCOME! Not when they are biased and especially not when you think the world of yourself. I googled your name up earlier, as per your advice, and found hordes of people who think you're a load of bull. I find solace in that. 
Why am I pissed off?
I had to cancel my multiply account to avoid you
I hide in Facebook but you found me there
I keep my blogspot account and you find me here as well
Your comment made me feel like William Hung
I fear posting stuff because of your comments and feedback
You give me panic attacks
You think the world of yourself...although you probably didn't mean to. Just that something's wrong in your head, that's all.
Here's the thing, Karl. I need lessons in singing because I am not better than Mariah Carey, but I think you need lessons too...lessons on how to be a nice human being!
And maybe somewhere along the way, you should have a taste of something called 'the humble pie' because it's really yummy. 
So there!
17 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Side-Kick

I was kind of a little sad when I read the news about this - there will be no live-in Indonesian maids in Malaysia anymore.

There are pros and cons to having a live-in maid, as with everything else, but for us, we enjoyed more pros than cons. Back then, when my kids were little, we brought in a family of maids to help with...well, just about everything, and we were like two families merged into one. They ate what we ate, we sleep, they sleep, we shop, they shop, they joke, we laugh, we joke, they laugh...for me, the maid I hired was more like a sister and side-kick to me.

For that few years, I was dependent on her to mind-read my schedule and when I need or don't need help. She picked things up quickly and we ended up having lots of moments whereby we were in sync. Today, two of them are on my Facebook and we were gleefully chatting over Facebook Messenger since they've just discovered the wonders of the Internet and Social Media.

Since we were more like partners in crime, I f…

It's The Hormones Slinging All Over Ryan Gosling

Every time I do this, you know I'm PMS-ing. I am usually quite sane and well-behaved. I promise you this. But..... After watching The Notebook, I am fully convinced that Ryan Gosling is not a man. He's sex. Pure sex. And love, of course. I knew that.I love Ryan Gosling whether he looks like he just woke up on an island....ESPECIALLY when he's half-naked!!!!I love him even if he's kissing someone other than me (who he SHOULD be kissing)I love him even when he's got literally no hair.I love him eventhough without the beard thing, he looks like a schoolboy still growing out his pubic hair.I love Ryan Gosling to the core and then you tell me one other thing to make me fall in love with him even more! I feel signs of a mild heart attack already!He plays the piano. He sings. And he sings to KIDS for Halloween!I mean.....aawwwwww......how come we good women who are only sometimes a teeny weeny bit (and I mean really tiny bit) bitchy never get one of these? What?! We DO …

Grilled Salmon With Unagi Sauce

I always disagree with people who say that they are lazy to cook, it's too hard, no time, too difficult, easier to eat out....etc. I can't agree because I have found multiple ways to cook simple, cheap meals without causing too much of a ruckus to my schedule. All it takes is a little bit of planning ahead and research. And a sense of humor when it turns out...to put it nicely...sucks.

Anyway, here's one simple one that ANYONE (kids included) can cook up. Seriously simple and easy.


I love salmon but my kids don't like the smell and texture. But that doesn't mean that I can't go out to the market and spend RM11 on ONE single piece of salmon fish and make MYSELF one, right? Kids can have the overnight pizza. :-)
This is fresh from the market....man oh man! I LOVE IT!!
Wash it properly, de-bone the thing if you want to but I just left everything the way it is and just covered the fish with some of the following:-

Yup, salt, pepper and McCormick's season-all powder…